Papers can be either related to the Clarity Enhancement Challenge or to the workshop’s theme, machine learning for hearing aids.
Submission will take the form of 2-page extended abstracts (references can extend onto a third page). Full papers (2 to 6 pages) will be due after the workshop for publication in the ISCA archive. The proceedings will be registered (ISBN) and indexed (by Thomson-Reuters and Elsevier).
Submission can be made by the CMT conference system.
Please use the provided Interspeech 2021 LaTeX author kit for extended abstracts.
- The submission deadline is
15th June22nd June midnight Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
- Abstracts will be reviewed for novelty and quality. Authors will be notified by 2nd August.
- Full versions (2 to 6 pages) of accepted papers will be due after the workshop.
Clarity-2021 challenge papers
- The submission deadline for challenge abstracts is
15th June22nd June midnight PDT.
- Submission to the challenge should focus on providing a technical description of the system and the corresponding results. Please check that your abstract clearly reports results using the official challenge rules. Additional results are also welcome.
- All challenge participants will be invited to present a talk or a poster at the workshop.
- Abstracts will be reviewed to ensure that the challenge rules are met and that sufficient information is provided about the proposed system. Full papers (2 to 6 pages) will be due after the workshop and published in the workshop proceedings, provided that the review comments have been addressed.